>

Stampin' Up! So Very Vellum Friendship Card

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.

I hope you're all coping well and doing the right thing by staying at home while we're in the situation we're in. As someone who gets sick really easily and really heavily affected, I beg of you to do the right thing and stay home!

Okay, I think we should talk about happier things like creativity.
I love the card I have for you today. Purple Posy is one of my favourite colours, shame about the ink pad debacle with it. But that's okay because we still have Purple Posy in Stampin' Blends and Card Stock.
I have used 2 different stamp sets for this card. So Sentimental from the 2020 Mini Catalogue and Thoughtful Blooms which is from 2020 Saleabration.

I wanted my card to be minimal in it's look so I stamped the flowers in the bottom corner only. I  ran a strip of So Very Vellum which is a freebie from this years Saelabration across the top of the card. I coloured our White Ribbon with Purple Posy Stampin' Blends.

Before I made the card above, I thought about making the card even more minimal and simple. See below for example.



Until Next Time My Friends,

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative

Product List



No comments

Popular Posts