>

Stampin' Up! Berry Delightful DSP

No comments

Hello Beautiful People, 

Have you seen the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper available for FREE along with the Berry Blessings stamp set we're offering now until the end of February?
It's gorgeous paper, and trust me, you guys will want it in your crafting stash.

Today I've chosen to fussy cut a bunch of the Pink Purple and Yellow Strawberries. They are sooooo very pretty. And it really wasn't too long of a process.

I've used a rectangle die to cut out a frame from Basic White cardstock and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. I've traced the frame in pencil so I can stamp my sentiment straight and centered. 
See Image below.



For the sentiment, I've used another awesome stamp set that's all about Strawberries, and it comes as a bundle with a punch. Pow Pow! lol. We love punches, don't we?

The fussy cut strawberries are adhered randomly over the white frame, that frame is then adhered over the Rich Razzleberry frame, then it's all adhered to my card base. Super simple hey.
I finished it off with a few gems from our Elegant Faceted Gems pack.

Below is a list of all items used in this project. Click on an item and it will take you to my online store.

Until next time my friends, 

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



No comments

Popular Posts