>

Stampin' Up! Little Treats Bundle

22 comments


Hello Beautiful People.


Welcome to the Stamp N Hop August blog hop. Our theme for this month is favourite bundle.
One of my very favourites is Little Treats and it's from the August- January Mini catalogue.
I am so in love with this little box. And one of the best things about it is that you don't need adhesive!! Winning!!!
You can use adhesive is you want the box flaps at the top to be open, but other wise you can just close it up with some ribbon like I have done today.

Here's a picture of the stamp set, and the dies. Check out those dies! Yum Yum Yum!





My box today is really fast and easy, making it perfect for when you have lot's of ones to make.

I have used Very Vanilla for my box. After I die cut, I ran it through the Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder.
I cut the ring out twice using Champagne Glimmer Paper. Adhering them back to back.
I tied the box off using some Scalloped Lace Trim.

Thanks for hopping by today. Please follow the links below and take a look at all participants on this hop today.
Next up is Rochelle Laird-Smith, click the next button to visit Rochelle and see what amazing project she has for us today.

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative




3. Jenn Charles USA https://bffstampers.com/?p=3995





















22 comments

  1. Simply beautiful Melinda. Perfect! Thanks for joining us @ Stamp n' Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. Always lovely to hop with you all.

      Delete
  2. This really is gorgeous Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute. Even though it's small, there's so much detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box, great bundle 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's so lovely! Great wedding favours (if we are ever allowed to get back to weddings!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jill.
      Lol. I know. Such a tough period in life. But I'm sure weddings will big and exciting one day again.

      Delete
  6. Oh, this is not good... You have made me want to have this bundle too! ;o) Love this sweet giftbox, and the way you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂 lol. Aww, it's a fantastic little bundle Annette. You will love it.

      Delete
  7. An adorable little treat box Melinda, the embossing really makes it stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable. I've just cut a whole heap out today for Xmas and Halloween but this makes such a cute gift box for many occasions. Your little box looks so fancy, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun! I can't wait to see what you do with them all.
      Thanks for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  9. Such a cute box and I love the embossing on it. Great treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, another bundle I have overlooked until now, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute - the embossed design looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. How long does it take for cats to feel CBD oil effects?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts