>

Little Lamb Scrapbook Page

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.

It was just after I had my son that I became a paper crafter. I started off with Scrapbooks. And I must say, I slayed it back in the day. I don't know what happened but I struggle to do them these days. I've lost my knack for them completely. But I don't give up, I've never really been a quitter. So I tried again today and this is what I came up with.

This is a page of when I had my one and only child.
I used to sing the following to him. Mummy had a little lamb, little lamb little lamb. Mummy had a little lamb, His name was Ryan P.
Although I no longer sing this to him, I do still call him My Lamb. Always has been, always will be.

Below is a list of items I used to create this page.
Until next time my friends, 

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative

Product List



No comments

Popular Posts