>

What i was going to make for Onstage 2018 Swaps

No comments
Hello crafty friends,

I hope this post finds you all well. It's only a short post today. I wanted to share with you my idea for swaps at onstage Sydney 2018. Unfortunately these little gems had to get put on the back burner as i had trouble tempering the chocolate. And with the weather in Sydney expecting to be warm i didn't want to run the risk of taking 45 melty messes to give to people. I mean imagine how shameful that would be! Here's my swaps, excuse the puddle of choc in a bag! << Nope, not going to risk it.

So i came up with some last minute swaps which i think are lovely. I will be posting about them after onstage so keep an eye out.

Anyway, my original swaps were meant to be choc spoons to put into a mug of hot milk, yummy yummy! I really wanted to celebrate Stampin' Up!s 30th birthday by doing these and a mini cake to my fellow demonstrators.
Hope you like what my idea was.
Hugs, Mel.




No comments

Popular Posts