>

Stampin' Up! Kangaroo and Company Blended Card.

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.
I hope you're all doing well and are healthy and happy.
Thank you for popping in today.

I've had to have some time away from creating as I'm having trouble with my right arm. It's been horrible to be honest, and I've really really missed my creative time.

But I'm here to show you a really fun greeting card that I was in the process of making when my arm decided to play silly buggers with me. 
I will keep this post brief but I'll pop a few pictures in to show you.



Above are the finished cards. I love them. I went heavy on the blending for the sky but I love it, it looks rich and lovely. Of course you can blend the colours as light or as rich as you like for yourself.



My card bases are in Crumb Cake, and I've stamped a tiny butterfly in Versamark Ink randomly over the front.
I've used the Stitched Rectangles to cut out the Basic Black piece and the Basic White piece that I blended on.
I used the new Basic Border dies as a stencil to blend the sky using Balmy Blue ink.
The lawn is blended in Pear Pizzazz Ink. I stamped the grass in Pear Pizzazz also.
The Kangaroos are coloured with Stampin' Blends as are the Butterflies.
The Kangaroo's are popped up on Dimensionals. 



I absolutely adore how the butterfly is sitting on the nose of the Kangaroo. Of course I had to do that! So cute.

I hope you liked todays project.
Until next time.

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative


No comments

Popular Posts