>

Watercoloured Butterfly Card

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.

Welcome to my blog, my little place where I share the creative projects I make, and hopefully you feel inspired by what I make.

I've been having terrible trouble with my right arm for a few weeks now which has put me out of action.
Luckily I have a few cards that were made weeks and weeks ago.

Today I'm sharing one of the cards I made a while back using Butterfly Brilliance.
I've used our Fluid 100 Watercolour paper, stamped the large butterfly die in Versamark, heat embossed it in Clear Emboss Powder then coloured it with a mix of colours from our Watercolor Pencils range.

I hope you enjoy this card today and I look forward to getting back on the creative horse when the time is right.

Until Next Time.
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



No comments

Popular Posts