>

Stampin' Up! Shimmer Vellum

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.
Welcome to my blog. My little place to share what I love to do. Which is stamping and paper crafting.

If you love anything sparkly you are going to absolutely love the new 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum.
It's super sparkly, yet it's not thick, nor does it shed it's glitter. Love Love Love!
The vellum works beautifully with punches. Here I have used our Medium Daisy Punch. I punched each colour 3 times.



I wanted my card to be clean but pretty so I embossed my Basic White piece with our Meadow Moments Embossing Folder. Behind that piece I have a piece of the new Fresh Freesia cardstock. I cut it with the new and upcoming Basic Borders Dies, Available May 4th 2021.
For the Sentiment I used the word Thanksgiving from our Word Wishes Dies. I simply cut the word Thanks from the die. I cut and adhered that sentiment about 5 times to give it some dimension.



I will link all currently available product below. All other product will be available in my online store May 4th 2021.

Until Next Time, 
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



No comments

Popular Posts