>

Stampin' Up! Floating And Fluttering.

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.
I have more butterflies for you today. I tell you, I just can't stop with butterflies lately.
Today I combined two different butterfly stamp sets, Floating and Fluttering for the background, and the new and AMAZING Butterfly Brilliance for the single butterfly.

I used the Demonstrator only stamp set Let's Create Together for the Sentiments. It's s great stamp set to celebrate our new teamies (team members).

Let me run you through how I made these. 
I have heat embossed the butterflies from floating and fluttering then blended over the top with our Blending Brushes and the following ink pads, Magenta Madness, Just Jade and BumbleBee.
I blended a little softer on the Treat Box.
I also heat embossed the sentiments onto Basic Black cardstock.
The butterfly from Butterfly Brilliance is also heat embossed, and I have popped him up on Dimensionals.
To finish off, I have randomly placed some of our 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots over both the card and match box.  
The match box is tied off with our Polka Dot and Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.

Below is a list of items used to create todays project. You can click on an item and it will take you directly to my store if you would like to purchase any of these products.

Thank you so much for stopping in today.
Until next time, 
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative


No comments

Popular Posts