>

Gerbera Thank You Card Made With The Daisy Punch.

19 comments


Hello Beautiful People.

Welcome to another month of creative inspiration. We are a bunch of demonstrators from around the world who are taking part in Kylie's demonstrator training. We hope you find much inspiration while visiting us all.


My card today is made using the Daisy Delight stamp set and Daisy Punch.
I punched out 3 daisies from cardstock for each flower. With ink and a blender pen I drew lines onto the flowers and sponged around the centre pieces. For the centre pieces I used the 1" and 3/4" punches. I then snipped all around the circles.


I used the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder for my background.
I used the Leaf Punch for the leaves. I also have an option to have no leaves on this card.
Do you like it without leaves? I do.


Below you will find a list of hoppers and also a list of products used for my card today.
Please hop through everybody, we love having you visit us.

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative




Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$31.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

19 comments

  1. What a really pretty card, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Kylie. Nice to hop with you today 😀

      Delete
  2. Nothing like vibrant Gerbera Daisies to make me smile! Love all the detail you added with the markers and your snips. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww that's so great to hear Angie. Nice to hop with you today 😀

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Melinda! I prefer without the leaves, but either is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaah I'm so glad to hear that. My preference is the one without leaves too! Thought I was alone on that one 😀

      Delete
  4. So bright and fun! And I love how you have done the centres of the flowers - such a great effect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I personally like the look with leaves but both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards Melinda, never thought to create Gerbera's with the Daisy punch, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the daisies and your technique! Leaves or no leaves, both are great. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. I like how you drew the line on the petals, it makes them look so real

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, thanks for the inspiration. Love the bold colours and my favourite is without leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the daisies! Great card😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card, Melinda. Lots of punching to make a classic thank you card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the centers you added to the daisys. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts