>

Stampin' Up! Thank You Note Card.

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.

Thanks for stopping in today. It's always nice to have you visit and I thank you.
I've been playing with our Embossing Folders lately. They give such great dimension to my projects.
Today's card I've actually stamped my sentiment onto my Basic White cardstock before embossing it.



I really wanted to use Pretty Peacock before it retires in June. So I pulled out my Pretty Peacock cardstock and Stampin' Blends. 
I have new product, coming to customers in March, so not long now. It's called Butterfly Brilliance, and It's beautiful. I know, another butterfly set? But trust me, it's lovely. It's one complete large stamp with 6 butterfly images on it. One of the dies that matches it is the same, it's one complete piece. There are also lot's of other dies that come with it, and some amazing DSP.
So I pulled Butterfly Brilliance out, stamped in Memento Black Ink, then coloured it using Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray Stampin' Blends.

Here's the extra cool thing.
I used our Gilded Leafing to add some touches of gold to the butterfly.
I used the smallest of our Water Painters with a Versamark Refill to add some ink to where I wanted it, I then covered it with Heat and Stick Powder, set the powder, then dipped my butterfly into the Gilded Leafing.
Fun isn't it?
I urge you to try it.

Well that's all for today's project. 
Below is a list of products used to create this card. All except the Butterfly Brilliance set as it's only available to us Demonstrators currently. But it's only a few more weeks until you can get it. 
Or you can join my team today and add it to your starter kit!

Until Next Time, 
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



No comments

Popular Posts