>

Fun Lingerie Card with Stampin' Up! Flowers For Every Serason DSP

No comments



Hello Beautiful People,

Thanks for stopping in today. It's always lovely to have people visit, and I hope you find my projects inspiring.

Today I have a super fun, and perhaps a little cheeky lingerie card for you.

There is no template I can share as my friend drew this out for me and I just trace it and fussy cut it out.

Let me tell you what I've used to make this. 
It's a single card that opens up, it's not two separate cards.

I have used Very Vanilla as my card base. The pretty lingerie pattern is from our Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper. I have coloured our Lace Ribbon using our Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends. 
The card is very easy to make and is such a stand out, don't you think?

Well until next time,
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



No comments

Popular Posts