>

Stampin' Up! Trimming The Town DSP

14 comments

Hello Beautiful People.
Welcome to the August blog hop for Kylie's demonstrator training group.


Today I have 2 really cute cards made from Designer Series Paper, commonly referred to as DSP.
I have used Trimming The Town DSP for both cards.
I have fussy cut everything on my cards, and trust me, it wasn't hard nor time consuming. Loving it!

I have hand drawn some hills and fussy cut them out in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.
I have backed my card front scene onto some Silver foil then onto Thick Whisper White cardstock, which is ALWAYS my choice for white card bases.

The second card is all fussy cut too. I have randomly placed the houses and words onto my card front then onto a base of Old Olive.
I coloured some windows in light So Saffron Stampin' Blend to make it look like someone is home.


I adore this paper. The colours pop and the images are adorable. This paper wasn't on my list but I needed Christmas paper and chose this one. I'm so glad I did. It's beautiful DSP.

Thanks for being here today. Please hop through everyone on the list. You will find a list of participants below. As well as a list of items used on my cards. You can click on the items and it will take you to my online store.

Until next time,

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

14 comments

  1. Fabulous cards Mel, I love this DSP X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards look fantastic, Mel! I love that DSP too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love this bundle and the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! Looks like a lot of work to piece it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards. The dsp is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your cards Melinda, this set I haven't played with enough yet, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT cards! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Melinda. I love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Melinda.... great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I adore this DSP too. It is so user friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are fabulous, Melinda. I can't wait to play with that suite.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts