>

Making a template for a wreath to use with The Stamparatus.

2 comments
Hello friends,


I have been asked how i made the template for a wreath card i made. I am going to show in in pictures how i achieved it.
So let's get going.











                               
                                          Here is how i got a template using the largest square framelit from 
                                          Layering Squares Framelits.


                                          The above one was done using the largest square framelit from the 
                                           Stitched Shapes Framelits.


                                          The above one here i have made to a custom size. I have measured
                                           the size i want and cut out 2 squares using my trimmer. Then i 
                                           adhered them together. After adhering, i have traced the template
                                           onto some cardstock and cut into it using some framelits then tidying 

                                           up with my paper snips. I've used a 5' x 5" piece, but next time i 
                                           would cut it from a 6" x 6" piece, that way the edges wont be so close,
                                           i wont need that washi tape to keep it from breaking. Know what 

                                           mean?



                                           To stamp your images, i start on the bottom so i know i have room to 
                                           fit the image. I stamp my image then move the C/S around and stamp                                             the rest.


                                         
                                          For the next part, i place my paper this way and stamp, moving my 
                                          C/S around to stamp all four sections.

I do hope this has helped you to know how to make a wreath template. Please please reach out to me if you can't understand what i mean with this post.

Happy Day to you all, Mel X


2 comments

  1. This works great!!! Thanks so much.
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Marsha. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :-)

      Delete

Popular Posts