>

Say Hello To The 2018-2020 Incolors

No comments
Hello my darlings,


I hope this post finds you all healthy and happy, and more importantly, creative! Have you had your hands in some ink lately? I have, yaaah! lol. I've been playing with the incoming 2018-2020 Incolors. They will become available to customers June 1st 2018. I find them very rich colours, and bright. I likey!

Today i have gone with doing 3" x 3" notecards and envelopes. My cards are so so simple and fast. I have used a strip of new 2018-2020 Incolor DSP, if you don't know, DSP stands for Designer Series Paper. I know, i had nooo idea what it was when i first became a demonstrator, so if you didn't know, you aren't alone. The strip is cut at 1 1/4" x 3". I have stamped a heart from our retiring Heart Happiness, you have until May 31st 2018 to get this gorgeous stamp set which has lot's of different sized and designed hearts, you will love!
I have used the Sentiment, Friend, from the incoming Stitched All Around bundle, and die cut it with one of the dies from that bundle. I tell you, i am sooo in love with this bundle, great great dies, and fabulous sentiments. If you like a stitched look on your projects you will LOVE this! So so great you guys.


Remember, the DSP, Stitched All Around bundle and Incolors will be available from June 1st 2018, mark it in your diary folks, this catalogue is super lovely, in fact it's probably my favourite so far, even down to the front cover.
The Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch cards have matching 1/8" Grosgrain ribbon. I am yet to have the ribbon in Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel & Grapefruit Grove, hence why they are missing ribbon, but they still look just as lovely i think.

Alright, enough of the talk, let's check out the cards.


Say hello to: 
                                                           Blueberry Bushel



Call Me Clover



Pineapple Punch



Lovely Lipstick



Grapefruit Grove


Aren't they nice. I look forward to creating with these over the next 2 years.

Thanks for stopping by, i love having visitors coming through and i do hope you like my little creations.

Happy creating, and blessings, Mel.


No comments

Popular Posts