>

Petal Passion DSP & Petal Palette Stamp Set

No comments
Hello my fellow crafters,
I hope you are all well and having fun creating.
A few days ago i went to a Stampin' Up! event called onstage. Us demonstrators gather together for a day of fun, playing with new product and getting the new catalogue. And boy let me tell you, the new annual catalogue is fun! And it has some changes, prepare yourselves, we are having a colour revamp! That's right, colours are retiring and some are being brought back into our collections. I love the change, i know it can be scary especially when you have just bought the colour collections, but fear not, i'm sure you're going to love the new colours! Keep the retired ones, you never know when they could come back.

Anywho, onto the cards i did today. I'm trying to use up as much DSP as possible before they all retire. #LoveItChopIt.
I'm also using a colour that is retiring, and one that i haven't used, shocking i know! lol.



I've used our Petal Passion DSP for these cards, they are the front and back designs of one sheet. For the flower one i have coloured it using Pink Pirouette Stampin Blends. I have embossed the sentiment from Petal Palette in white emboss powder on Basic Black cardstock. Wrapped some Whisper White Twine around it and backed it onto some Powder Pink cardstock before adhering it to me Basic Black cardstock.

The striped card i have used Pink Pirouette to sponge colour on using our sponge brayer. I have also sponged the small and large doily from out Metallic Doilies in Pink Pirouette. I have used a beautiful spotted ribbon that is coming in the new 2018 annual catalogue. Isnt it pretty? I looooooove this ribbon, and the best part, i can colour it any colour i want using our Stampin Blends. LOVE that!

I hope you have enjoyed todays cards. Take care, love and blessings to you all. Mel.


No comments

Popular Posts