>

Delightfully Detailed Notecard

No comments
Hello beautiful crafters,


I hope this post finds you all well. I hope you've all been crafting up a storm!
I was feeling creatively flat the last few days, hey it happens to us all, no?
After speaking to my upline i sat and played for a while and ended up making this card. Isnt it pretty?
OH MY! I really love it. As you know we are having a colour revamp, that means that some colours in our normal colour collections are leaving and we're bringing in new colours as well as some returning retired colours. I'm really excited for this change.
One of the returning colours is Blackberry Bliss from our 2014-2016 In Colours. So excited that this is returning.

Today's card uses some new product coming to you live June 1st 2018. I'm also using the retiring Bold Butterfly Framelits. If you like them, get them now before they go forever. Sad face!!
I've used our incoming Delightfully Detailed Notecards, they come in a pack of 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs, in Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron & Very Vanilla, including envelopes, $16.50 Aus. They are gorgeous and i do believe i will be buying lot's of packets.


I've used our incoming Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper. It is STUNNING! I want to hug it and touch it forever, lol.  They come in a pack of 8, 12x12" sheets, 4 each of 2 designs. One design is a whole sheet of 12x12" laser cut flowers so you can cut individual ones out if you wish. These papers are incredibly delicate and i strongly advise handling them with much care and light hands, we dont want that gorgeous paper ruined.


I've used the sentiments from Oh So Eclectic, they are gorgeous too, and i just adore the way it says, I Like You, You're Just Lovely. I can think of a bunch of ladies who this card could go to.
I've popped 3 little Mint Macaron Faceted Dots onto some flowers for some extra pop. I just love the Blackberry Bliss & Mint Macaron together, sooo my colours! LOVE IT!

These notecards make card making super simple and they have a great effect with that watercolour wash. Especially with the Detailed Laser Cut paper on top.

What do you guys think? Love?

Hope you enjoy this little card and i hope i inspire you to create.
Thanks so much for stopping in today, and remember, i am here for any questions you have.

Take care, much love, Mel xo


No comments

Popular Posts