>

Heart Happiness Rainbow Card

No comments
Hello my friends,

I hope you are all well and creating things each day! Thanks for stopping by today, i hope you enjoy it here at my blog.
Today i have sat down and made this bright, cheery, fun card using our Heart Happiness stamp set along with our Ribbon Of Courage stamp set and dies.
I have cut 1/4" strips from the following colours. Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Calypso Coral, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Night Of Navy and Fresh Fig. I stuck them down to a Whisper White piece of cardstock, stamped my images in Versamark, die cut the ribbon in Lemon Lime Twist, Embossed the sentiment in white emboss powder, cut that out using our Stitched Shapes Framelits and mounted it onto a Note Card.

It's all pretty basic, but quite the pretty card. What i love most about it is that it's a happy card and makes me feel all sunshiney, lol.

If you would like to know anything, have any queries, anything, don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to share your creative journey with you.

Hugs, Mel. xo


No comments

Popular Posts