>

Garden Girl, everybunny needs somebunny card.

No comments
Hello everyone,

Have you tried stamping mirror images? I learned how to do it by using our Silicone Mat. I tell you it was easy peasy lemon squeezy! You WILL want to do this, and you WILL love it.

We are huge lovers of bunnies here in my house so of course i had to do a bunny one. It's a very basic card but i love it.  Everybunny needs somebunny <<< ADORABLE! How could you  not love that saying, lol.
I coloured my buns in Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette Stampin Blends. The stamp sets i used were, Garden Girl, Labeler Alphabet, both from our Annual Catalogue, and Heart Happiness from our Occassions 2018 catalogue. I have used Powder Pink and Whisper White Card Stocks.
There isnt much to say about it because it is a simple card. But i do hope you enjoy it.

I wish you all a safe, healthy, and happy easter.
Take care, Mel.

No comments

Popular Posts