>

Merry Christmas 2017

No comments


Merry Christmas everybody,

I hope you're all having, and had a beautiful day. I hope you shared your day with some loved ones and werent alone.

I like to make Chrusciki and package them up lovely to give to my sweet neighbours.
Chrusciki is a Polish biscuit dusted in icing sugar. My babcia (Nana) and I used to make them together when i was a kid, and she would always have them baked at her house ready for when i visited, god bless her.

I also came up with a rectangle box with acetate lid to store them in. I was going to make a video on this box but made the Chrusciki late last night and didn't have time to do a video so i plan on making a tutorial video on this rectangle box in the near future.



Here are some more pictures of my boxed Chrusciki.

Hugs, Mel xoxoxoxo









No comments

Popular Posts