>

The versatility of Painted Harvest

No comments
Hello my friends,

I'm so happy you stopped by today.
Do you love a stamp set that is versatile, something you can do many things with? Well you will LOVE our Painted Harvest stamp set, available now in our 2017 Holiday catalogue, available until January 1st, so grab it while it's here! I promise you will love it. It makes the prettiest watercolour sunflowers. But not only that, i have seen owls made with it, they look fab! Also, you can make these super cute Hedgehogs like i have done today.


This card was soooo much fun to make, i really enjoyed it, and the outcome is super adorable. Don't you think?




My dad passed away 3 weeks ago and i havent had the heart to create anything, all i have done is colour in, so i cased this little beauty from Randi Collins. I have made it my own by changing the sentiment and adding little Bee's. I think the Bee's really make it something extra special.

I'm not adding measurements today but i am planning on doing a YouTube tutorial for it over the next few days. Keep an eye on my YouTube, Melinda Whittington.


I hope you have enjoyed this card and i sure hope you try one for yourself.
Don't forget you can order any of these products through me by clicking on the shop now button, 24hrs, 7 days a week.



No comments

Popular Posts