>

Daisy Delight Gerbera Cards & Box

1 comment

Hello friends,
Thanks for stopping by.
Are you in love with our Daisy Delight bundle with Daisy punch?? It's incredibly versatile as i am showing you today.
Here i have made sets of Gerbera cards and a box to gift them in.
I have made them in 2 different colour combinations, one very bright and happy and the other more deeper. Please tell me which you like the most.








I have used our new Acetate Boxes, which you are going to LOVE, if you don't already! I have embossed the acetate boxes with our Polka Dot Basics TIEF, isn't the effect supreme? I just adore it, and it's a fun technique to do.


I have a YouTube tutorial for it if you check out my YouTube, Melinda Whittington.
In my video i show you how i make the Gerbera as well as the card for it, and the box.

I will not blabber on about it, but please check out my tutorial if you are interested in learning to make these.

I'm sorry today is a short written post, hope you forgive me?

Happy Crafting and blessings to you all. Hugs, Mel 💜



1 comment

  1. gerbera flowers are very beautiful
    best gift for your loved once
    beautiful varieties of gerbera

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts