>

Onstage 2017, Luna Park, Sydney Australia

No comments
Hello Hello 😊

Last weekend, the 8th of April 2017 we had Onstage local here in Sydney. This year was my very first Stampin' Up! event, and believe me when i tell you that YOU WILL WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE! 

I had such a great day, a big day, we were there by 7.30am! There is plenty of business ideas, creative ideas, lot's of fellow demonstrators who are just lovely, and free goodies to come home and play with, not to mention the oh so yummy lunch we had. And to top off a great day, we had the pleasure of being at Luna Park in Sydney. Sydney is a gorgeous city and has this amazing ability to make me feel all warm and fuzzy when i go there.
Here is a snap of where we were on the day. Silly me didnt get any other pictures of Luna Park, too busy soaking up all the wonder of onstage! Lol





Unfortunately i can't show you inside of the 2017-2018 Catalogue yet, we are sworn to secrecy until a few more weeks. However, i can show you the cover of it, the make and takes we made on the day and what we came home with.

Here is our bag of goodies we get when we check in. We have a big tote bag, in it was an awesome set of sticky notes, very handy!. Some pens, a planner, even more handy! Our lanyard and badges for the day. And an awesome new stamp set.



If you havent attended a Stampin' Up! event yet, we have a thing called prize patrol. We wear a badge and when that badges picture is chosen you win the prize that was announced, here is my prize, it's called Special Celebrations and it was perfect for me. It has greetings for the outside and INSIDE! How cool is that! And it covers, birthdays, friends, weddings, baby, all the things i was in need of. I feel so blessed! Here it is,



Awesome goodies huh? Well it didnt stop there, at the end of the day we also got an all attendee's gift, another stamp set, called Fabulous Flamingo, here it is, 





Also on the day, as we were introduced to new product we got to have a play, here are some of our make and takes from the day.










Gosh, don't you just love that fox one? I adore it so much, the whole set to it is fab. It reminds me of the Old Golden Books we had as kids.  Don't you think? So so sweet.

Are you enjoying the sneak peek?

To top off an already wonderful day, after our make and takes were done, we got to share around the container of products until it was all gone. I ended up with 2 new ink pads and a punch. It's the Daisy punch. I have sat down and made 2 cards using the punch. I am excited to show you very soon.







So that is my wrap up of Onstage Sydney. My first event and i adored it. It is well worth getting your ticket for it. You do have to be a demonstrator to attend though.
Please contact me if you have ANY enquiries, i'm totally here for you. 😁

I am onto writing a post about my Swaps for Onstage.

See you soon. Happy crafting and blessings to you. Mel Xxx


No comments

Popular Posts