>

Stunning Gift Boxes, made with Window Shopping bundle from Stampin' Up!

No comments
Stunning Gift Boxes 

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled and excited to show you these gorgeous gift boxes, made with Stampin' Up! Window Shopping bundle, available now in our Occassions catalogue, available until May 31st.

I loved this bundle as soon as i seen it, then i sat back and thought, how many gift boxes, treat bag dies does one girl need??? So i kept it in the back of my mind as a maybe purchase. Then when it was time to order i added it on, and i tell you, i am soooo grateful i did! I was worried the size of it would be small, but it is not! It's a really good size, and the dies to make the box are super dooper versatile. I can imagine bunches of lovely projects made from this Little Beauty!






These 2 boxes were my very first ones i made, and so far the only ones. My first play with this set, and i made what i think is an absolutely gorgeous project. So i highly encourage anybody who likes to be crafty to purchase it. It's an A+ from me, lol.

You can purchase this bundle, plus anything else you fancy by visting my shop, head to the shop now tab here on my blog 😊

Here is a YouTube tutorial on how i made the Whisper White & Sweet Sugarplum one.




Happy crafting, much love, Mel 💜


No comments

Popular Posts