>

Santa's Fallen Down The Chimney.

No comments
Hi Guys,

Christmas is coming, and coming fast! I'm so behind this year. I've only made about 4 christmas cards so far!! I know!!! Tsk tsk! Lol. I sat down yesterday and came up with this. Santa fell down the chimney head first, poor santa!
It's a simple and relatively fast card.
Using products from our Holiday catalogue, which ends on January 3rd 2017, so be sure to grab what you like while it's still around.

To make this card, i used one of our Note Cards. I embossed a whisper white piece of cardstock with our brick wall emboss folder. Die cut the chimney from the home and hearth framelits, cutting out the windows to open it up. The Noel is die cut from the christmas stockings thinlits, cut in our gold foil. The mistletoes are stamped from our hang your stocking stamp set and die cut out from our matching christmas stockings dies. Which you can purchase, through me, as a bundle, saving 10%.  The hat is punched from the jolly hat builder punch. I went over the hat trim in wink of stella to give it some sparkle. I attached the silver jingle bell with a glue dot. The sentiment is embossed in our gold embossing powder, which was stamped onto the cardstock and set before i ran it through the brick wall embossing folder.




It's a simple, yet adorable card, it will be my card for the neighbours in my street this year. I hope you guys like it.

To make it you need:

Mini Jingle Bells #142002
Jolly Hat Builder Punch # 141847 - Or as a bundle with the Jolly Friends Stamp Set # 143511
Christmas Stocking Thinlit Dies #141841. Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set #142114. Or as a bundle #143512.
Versamark #102283.
Gold Emboss Powder #109129.
Wink of Stella Clear #141897.
Gold Foil Sheet #132622.
Whisper White Note Cards #131527.
Brick Wall Tief #138288.
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755.
Mini Glue Dots #103683.
Hearth & Home Thinlits #139666
Happy Crafting Guys 💜


No comments

Popular Posts