>

Blended Background Hello Cards

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.
Welcome to my blog, it's always nice to have you visit.

Today I have some fun little greeting cards.
I made this great background by blending ink over one of our Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. I then moved the mask slightly to the side and on an angle, I then blended over the mask in a different ink colour. This gave it a Bokeh style look. Fun!!

For the card below I blended in Rich Razzleberry and Flirty Flamingo. I left the snail free of colour and I really like it.


The next card is blended in Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.


I hope you give this technique a try. It's really simple and easy and it looks great. I'd love to know if you try it so feel free to leave a comment and tell me if you did.

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



No comments

Popular Posts