>

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Bijou DSP

No comments
Hello Beautiful People,
Welcome to my blog. I love having you visit, so thank you.

Do you like Butterflies? Well you're going to love a new suite that is available as of today March 2nd 2021. It's called Butterfly Brilliance.
It's stunning!
The stamp is one large stamp with 6 butterflies on it. One of the dies matches the stamp which is awesome. But even more awesome than that, is that the die with the six butterflies also cuts out butterflies from the Butterfly Bijou DSP. LOVE! This is the way I did my card today. The butterflies are the left overs from a card I made for a blog hop on March 13th, so stay tuned!

Let me tell you about this card. 
I firstly stamped the word Welcome onto my card base using Let's Create Together stamp set. It's a demonstrator only stamp set. I heat embossed this with Clear Emboss Powder so it's very light but noticeable. 
I've used the Natural Touch Specialty Paper that is also part of the suite. I used both sides of this paper by simply turning one side over. I embossed one of these pieces with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder.
The blue strips are from the Butterfly Bijou DSP. The butterflies are popped up on Dimensionals.

I had a few options for this card. I could leave it without a sentiment, Or I could use one. Hmm, what to do!
Here's some photo's with it having a sentiment. Feel free to let me know what you think.


Which one do you like?

Until next time, 
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative




No comments

Popular Posts