>

Stampin' Up! Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.
Welcome to my blog. I love having you visit, so thank you for being here today.

We're nearing the end of Saleabration 2021 with just a few days left. So today I'm showcasing one of our awesome freebies, Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper.
I'm also giving you a sneak peek of a new bundle coming in March. Butterfly Brilliance.

Let me run you through the way I made this card.

Firstly I made a stencil with Vellum by die cutting one of the dies from Friendly Silhouette dies.
I then used our blending brushes with Pretty Peacock Ink and blended over the stencil onto a piece of the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper.
Looks pretty huh?

Then I stamped the butterfly stamp from Butterfly Brilliance in Memento Black Ink and heat embossed it with Clear Emboss Powder before die cutting them out. 
The sentiment is from another Saleabration set called Heal You Heart. I stamped this in Memento Black Ink too. 
Then everything is adhered to my card base which is Thick Basic White.

I really love this card, the colour is beautiful. What do you think?

I also made one the exact same but with the largest butterfly from Butterfly Brilliance. 


Well until next time, 
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



No comments

Popular Posts