>

Stampin' Up! Ombre Paper and Jar Punch

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.

It's so nice to have you here today. I've had a long break from creating as I moved but I'm really pleased to be back at my desk creating with stamps ink and papers.

Today I have a bright, cheery and fun card for you.
I've used the Jar Punch along with the Jar Of Flowers stamp set, Pattern Play stamp set, some brand new Saleabration Ombre Paper, and some Stampin' Blends. 

I stamped the Jar image onto some Ombre paper in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and punched it out using the matching Jar Punch.
I stamped the hearts from Pattern Play and coloured them using Light and Dark of the following Stampin' Blends, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and Blackberry Bliss.
I also used the light blend of these colours to colour in the Rhinestones.

I hope you like today's card. Below is a list of items used to create this card. You can click on the products and it will take you to my online store where you can shop until you drop, lol. 

Until next time my friends, 

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



No comments

Popular Posts