>

Stampin' Up! Snow Globes

No comments


Hello Beautiful People.

Welcome to my blog, if you haven't visited before, welcome! My name is Melinda, but you can call me Mel, 90% of people do.

I have two really fun cards for you today.
While the first one is a Christmas card, the next can be used as a Wedding, Baptism, Christening, any celebration really. I wanted to show you how versatile it is, all with a change of sentiment.


Let me tell you how I made the cards.

I used Gray Granite cardstock for my bases. I used the Subtle 3D embossing folder on Whisper White cardstock. The foil is Champagne, I know, it looks more silver here. I have trouble getting a good shot of foil some days.
I used two different stamp sets for my sentiment. His Love, and For Unto Us.

TIP: Make sure you stamp your sentiment before you emboss. And, always run your embossing folders through the machine hinge first, it lessens the risk of them breaking.


Thanks for visiting today. I know it's a short post but my mum has had heart surgery recently and I'm all caught up with that.
I will see you next time, Take care, and please be kind.

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative

Product List



No comments

Popular Posts