>

Stampin' Up! His Love. Christmas Card.

1 comment

Hello Beautiful People,

I'm excited for today's post because it has brand new products from the Mini Catalogue. Plus, it's a really awesome card!

I absolutely love our 3D Embossing Folders. They emboss a really great and deep impression. They are one of my favourite products.
I've used a brand new 6x6" 3D embosssing folder called Evergreen Forest. It's fantastic!
While this is my first card with it, I know I will be using it a whole lot more.
Here's a close up of it.


I used Gray Granite for my cardstocks and sentiment. I used Silver foil under the sentiment. The sentiment is embossed in White Emboss Powder.
To finish it off, I used another favourite from the new catalogue, Glitter Star Ornaments.

I hope this card inspires you today.
I will have a list of products at the bottom of this post.
Until next time, 
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative

Product List



1 comment

  1. Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a leisure account it. Look complex to far delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?a4 frame

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts