>

Stampin' Up! Last A Lifetime. Wedding Card.

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.

Today I have a pretty little Wedding card for you.

I've chosen to go with Black, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate.
I embossed the Smoky Slate piece with our amazing Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder.
After embossing it, I used one of our Daubers to swipe some Craft Ink over the card stock.
Is the detail just gorgeous?

For the sentiment, I used Last A Lifetime stamp set and stamped in Basic Gray Ink.
The gorgeous die comes from the Ornate Styles Dies. So soooo pretty!

The inside is stamped in Basic Gray also.



To finish off, I popped some Basic Pearls onto the front of the card.

A really simple yet very pretty Wedding card.

Until next time, 
Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative

Product List
Last A Lifetime Bundle (English)
Last A Lifetime Bundle (English)
[153736]
$89.00



No comments

Popular Posts