>

Easter Card. Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop

3 comments

Hello Beautiful People

Welcome to Stampin' Dreams blog hop for March 2020. The theme this month is Easter.
This is my first time hopping with this group of global Stampin' Up! demonstrators and I'm excited to be here with them all.

My card today was made with the Welcome To Easter stamp set.
I die cut some small stitched squares from my Whisper white card front. I then stamped and coloured some images before adhering them back into their spots.


The chicken is coloured using Stampin' Blends and I fussy cut it out.
It's all very simple and easy to do.

Below is a list of hoppers and I encourage you to visit them all and show them some love with a comment.

Until next time my friends,

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments

Popular Posts