>

Bonanza Buddies Fancy Fold

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.

How are you? I hope you're all doing well. If you're struggling with things currently, I send lot's of virtual hugs, and many prayers your way.

I have a fun little card for you today using a super cute bundle, the Bonanza Buddies Bundle.
It's full of cute animals, Koala's, Toucans, and Lions. Great for kids cards, Baby cards, and dare I say, Adult cards too!

Measurements:

Card Base.
Bermuda Bay 4 1/8" x 9 5/8". Score along 9 5/8" side at 3", 5 1/4" and 7 3/8" BUT only up to the 1 1/2" line on this last score line.

On the 7 3/8" score line,  cut from the 3" mark to the 7 3/8" mark.

The matting measurements are:
1 xCoastal Cabana 2 3/4" x 3 3/4". 1 x Whisper White 2 5/8" x 3 5/8".
2 x Coastal Cabana 2 1/8" x 2 5/8". 2 x Whisper White 2" x 2 3/8".
2 x Coastal Cabana 1 3/8" x 2 1/8". 2 x Whisper White 1 1/4" x 2".
1 x Coastal Cabana 4" x 2 1/8". 1 x Whisper White 3 7/8" x 2".
These are the mats for your images.

Below is a list of items I used to create this card.
You can shop my online store by clicking on the items below.
It's also the second last day of Saleabration. So if you want some free items to go with your shopping, now is the time to do it.

Until Next Time My Friends, 

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative

Product List



No comments

Popular Posts