>

Welcome Easter Gift Bag

No comments

Hello Beautiful People.

Welcome to my blog, my little place where I can share my creative journey with you all. I hope you enjoy it here and find lot's of inspiration.

Today I have a little Easter gift bag filled with Easter themed lollies.
I stamped the chicken from Welcome Easter stamp set in versamark and heat embossed it in white embossing powder. It is on Mango Melody cardstock.
The topper is Flirty Flamingo to which I stamped some flowers onto.
The bag is very very cute and perfect for this kind of thing. It is our Printed gusseted cellophane bags, found in the 2020 Mini Catalogue.

I finished it off by colouring our White crinkled seam binding ribbon with Mango Melody Stampin' Blends.

A very fast and easy way to gift somebody a little Easter treat.
I hope you like this project today.

Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments

Popular Posts