>

Stamp N Hop Blog Hop February 2020. Colouring.

18 comments

Hello Beautiful People.

Welcome to the Stamp N Hop February blog hop. This month is all about Colouring.
As a kid I could sit, or lay in bed for hours colouring in my books. I would spend a lot of time on them and would even put my initials on them when I was done, like some kind of Picasso, which I'm nowhere near, lol. But I do love to colour.


For my card today I have done some partial colouring. I love highlighting only a few parts on images at times.
  • I Stamped the image and sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock.
  • I highlighted the image in selected areas with the following Stampin' Blends. Mint Macaron, Purple Posy and Crumb Cake. 
  • My card base is Thick Whisper White. I always use Thick Whisper White when my bases are white.
  • Onto the card base it a layer of Purple Posy. The my Whisper White top layer.
  • I have punched 2 opposite corners of the card front with our Detailed Trio Punch.


Be Happy Be Kind Be Creative

Please click on the next button to see what awesome project Beautiful Sue Allen has for us today.



Product List




18 comments

  1. So delicate and pretty Mel, I have this set but haven't used it yet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I find it delicate too. I only wanted to do some partial colouring with this one today. X

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Mel. So pretty. I used to initial my pages in my colouring books too...lol...so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Narelle. Haha, I'm so glad someone else did that too! Xo

      Delete
  3. So soft and pretty! I still need to ink this set up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristie. I hope you play with it soon. Nice to hop with you today :-) Xo

      Delete
  4. Love it Mel. So soft & pretty. I love the use of the corner punch too. Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set and what you have done with it is just Beautiful <3 I love the accent of the punch in the corners <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a dainty, delicate card Melinda, lovely colour combo as well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card, love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card Melinda, Love the delicate soft colours, I LOVE this stamp set,

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts