>

Eclipse Card in Lovely Lipstick Foil.

No comments
 Hello Beautiful People,
How was your weekend?
Thank you for stopping by today. I love having visitors to my blog. Please drop me a comment and let me know you've been here, if you like.

Well we're almost at the end of Sale-A-Bration 2019. Sad face! We've had some really amazing products available for free during this years event. I hope you've been taking part in it. Don't forget Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st 2019 and all these amazing freebies will be gone. Insert SUPER SAD FACE!

One of the freebies you can get with a purchase pf $90 AU is a packet of foil papers. You get 4 each of Lovely Lipstick and 4 of Grapefruit Grove. They are both gorgeous!

For today i have literally woken up, headed to my work desk and started creating. What a great way to start the day, don't you think?
I whipped up this eclipse card made in Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper.

I cut the word HI from our Large Letters Framelits. I also cut the butterfly from Springtime Impressions dies.
I stuck my Lovely Lipstick Foil piece that i cut the words and butterfly from onto a card base of Lovely Lipstick. I then popped the butterfly and the letters onto dimensionals and placed them back into where they were cut from.

The inside is done using our Needle & Thread stamp set, in Lovely Lipstick Ink.



I do hope you like this card, or it inspires you.
Until next time. Be Happy, Be Kind, Be Creative.




Product List

No comments

Popular Posts