>

Our Stampin Studio Creative Retreat. August 2018.

No comments
Hello everyone,



I hope this post finds you healthy happy and well.
Have you been creating lately?
This will be a photo heavy post today with a fair bit of reading.

Boy have i been busy. I was asked to help out my upline and more importantly, friend, to help out with her first retreat. Of course i said yes straight away. I mean, how could i not say yes. I get to create, which is always my favourite thing to do. Plus i get to gather with a bunch of really lovely women for hours upon hours! I find that gathering to create is always a real pleasure, sometimes little creating gets done because chitter chatter is always happening. But it is always a great time when we come together to play, talk, eat, create!



For this retreat i was asked to help out on the day, but to also make a display board of 6 samples, and to design and make 2 Make N Takes. If you don't know what Make N Takes are, they are cards that others can sit down and recreate for themselves to take home.
I will show you my make N takes with measurements in the next post. I will blog later today about it.

It was an early and long day, but a wonderful day. I got to take a breather outside and chill with the animals that were around. That was, until, a duck didn't like me being there, opened his beak and chased me away. Little bugger! lol. But i did love the cows, so so cute! Here is a picture of the animals. Then i will show you the gift bag, table gifts and what i did for the day.






Here is the gift bag that was stamped and i was asked to colour it in. I chose to use Stampin' Blends. I Loooove the blends, and i love to colour, i used to sit and colour for hours when i was a kid.




Here are the table gifts. We had Natures Poem Twine and Lindt Balls in one. Samples of all of our Foil papers in another, and some more Lindt Balls in the Sunny Boy treat box, or as you Americans would call it, a sour cream container. We were also given a pen with our name on it! Don't know about you, but i personally do enjoy a personalised little gift like this one. As part of the team for this retreat i was also given a new charm for my scissors, again, personalised with an M on it. So so spoilt. And so so grateful to know such lovely people. Thank heavens for Stampin' Up!, i would have never met such great ladies.





This is my sample board. I made 3 samples using Petal Palette Stamp set and Dies. And 3 using the Animal Outing stamp set. All cards use Nature's Poem DSP.
I have turned the Animal outing ones into cards and will blog about them later too.

I hope you've enjoyed reading this post today.

Happy day to you all. Mel Xo



No comments

Popular Posts