>

Tropical Chic Inlayed Card

No comments
Hello crafters,



Thanks for stopping in today, i do hope you're all healthy happy and well.
I really enjoy learning new techniques and today's card is done using a cool little design i'm going to call an inlay card. To be honest, i have no idea what it's called.

It's a really easy card to make and has a really fun look to it.
All it takes is some cardstock, stamp and dies. No embellishments, ribbons etc.

I stamped the images onto a card front, the leaves are stamped in Shaded Spruce, the Hibiscus flowers are stamped in Mango Melody, then i have sponged a little bit of Flirty Flamingo onto the centre and lightly on the edges, and stamped again.
I'm so thankful for Mango Melody. I'm not an orange girl at all, but Mango Melody has been the colour that made me finally create with orange! I love it!

Now back to the card. Once i stamped out my images i cut them out using the matching Tropical Thinlit dies. Once cut, i trimmed the images down just a little bit, then stuck them onto the card base with Tombow Liquid Glue. After the images are all stuck down, i used our Foam Adhesive Strips to mount the back of the card front and adhered it down over the images. Now you have a cool dimensional look to your card. Very very simple, but a great little card. What do you guys think?

Thanks for being here at my blog today. I hope you visit again soon.
Happy day to you all, Mel.

Product List

No comments

Popular Posts