>

Follow Your Dreams Dream Catcher Card

No comments
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for visiting today, i hope you are all healthy happy & well.



I absolutely love dream catchers, so imagine my excitement when i seen this wonderful bundle in our annual catalogue! The stamp set comes with 7 rubber stamps, in your choice of clear mount or wood mount. The matching dies, Chase Your Dreams comes with 8 dies. It's a lovely little budle. It is $63AU for the clear mount bundle, and $71AU for the wood mount bundle.

Today's little card is a note card, and all i have done is stamp the dream catcher, then the feathers onto the dream catcher, and then the sentiment, all stamped in Memento Black Ink. I loooved it stamped in plain black with nothing else involved. The images alone are enough to make a splendid card with. However, i took me markers and coloured in the feathers, & parts of the dream catcher. I coloured the dream catcher in Crumb Cake. The feathers are coloured in Mint Macaron & Tranquil Tide.
That's all there is to it. Very basic, very simple, yet very lovely, don't you think?

I have made another card using this bundle that i will blog about very soon. I'm excited to show ou because i've tried a new style of card that i think you will be excited for. So keep an eye out.

Happy day to you all, Mel, Xo.


Product List

No comments

Popular Posts