>

Making a wreath with Stampin' Up! Stamparatus.

No comments
Hello everyone,
I hope this post finds you all happy healthy and well.


 Today i want to show you just one of the reasons why i love our new stamping platform, The Stamparatus. One of the reasons i love it is because it takes the stress off my hands, a lot!! Gripping onto clear blocks can put stress on my hands and they cramp up, but with the Stamparatus that is no more. I tell you guys, it is so much more gentle on my poor old hands.
However today's reason for loving this platform is because it is a breeze to make perfectly shaped round wreaths. You will love it.

I played around on the weekend and made two smaller templates by cutting into card stock using the largest stitched shape square for one, and the largest square framelit for the other. However, i really wanted something larger, you know, one that would fit a full sized card. So i sat down and made myself a new, bigger template. To achieve this i have measured out what size i wanted, cut 2 squares in that size. I then stuck them together as you will see in my pictures. After sticking them together, i traced around it on some card stock and cut it out myself by first using a square framelit to chop into it & then i went in with my paper snips to finish it off. Let me show you some pictures so you can see what i mean.




                                          Here is my template that i stuck together and cut out.


                                           
                                             Here you put your stamp into position, pick it up with your stamping plate and start to stamp. You don't have to move your stamp at all! Just move your paper around to fit into the template as seen here.
                                         

Now let's look at the cards i made using this technique. I have used the flower from Falling Flowers and some sentiments from the following stamp sets. Animal Outing, Ribbon Of Courage & Waterfront.
The ones with the Thank you big time sentiment are coloured in by using my Aqua Painter and some ink from the lid of my ink pad. The other 2 cards are coloured using the Light Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blend, as well as the light and dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends.

I've left them very simple because i wanted the colours to stand out as the main attraction. I love how bright they ended up being. Bright cards seem to be a common theme for me lately, and i like it! lol

I couldn't choose between black and white so i went with making them into both. WHat do you guys think?







I hope you've enjoyed this post. Happy creating and blessings to you, Mel.




Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00


No comments

Popular Posts