>

Best Bunny by Stampin' Up!

No comments
Hello everyone,


How are you all? I hope you're all doing well and are healthy and happy.
Are you enjoying the new products available now? If so, what is your favourite so far?
One of mine is this adorable little bundle called Best Bunny. It is a 22 piece photopolymer stamp set with matching build a bunny punch. It is super cute, i'm soooo in love with the 3 little faces that come with it. You have a normal bunny face, a winky bunny face and my favourite one, a super cute cheeky smiley bunny one with his little buck teeth hanging out. Freaking cute!
I'm a mum to a bunny and she is my world, i adore her and knew this set would be high on my list. It's only $53 Aus for the stamp set & punch, bargain! And i do like me a bargain, lol.


Let's take a look at my first little play with it. I have made a very simple card here. I have used Basic Gray cardstock, which is fast becoming a favourite of mine. It's hard to see, but i have stamped 2 of those cute little faces all over my card base in Smoky Slate ink. I have coloured the bunny in light and dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. I have popped him on dimensionals then onto the white cardstock which has the sentiment stamped in Memento ink.
The white panel, and the Powder Pink panel have been punched at the corners using our 1/2" circle punch. This is a new technique to me and i LOVE it, it is sooo simple to do and has a really nice effect don't you think?

Here are some pics of todays card. I hope you enjoy it, thank you so much for visiting today, have a lovely day, Mel, XO.






                                                        If you look closely you just might be able to see
                                                     the bunny faces i stamped onto the card base.




Product List

No comments

Popular Posts