>

Animal Outing

No comments
Hello everyone,



I hope this post finds you all well. Today's card i have made is from one of the free stamp sets us demonstrators who attended onstage received in our bag when we arrived. I LOVE that Stampin' Up!® incorporated some Aussie into their stamp sets. Thanks Stampin' Up!®.

Being an Australian i just had to use the Kangaroo and Koala stamp set. At first i thought it was a bit strange having the Koala in the Kangaroo's pouch, but then i thought long and hard and you know what, it isnt that strange. After all, here in Australia we get bushfires and our little wildlife have to flee to save themselves so i got to thinking, and thought well this Kangaroo is helping the baby Koala somehow, like an adoptive parent, i mean we do it as humans, why can't the animals adopt too! hehe.
I had to use something Aussie in it so i went with a handmade sentiment of Welcome To Australia!

I like the card, what do you guys think?

I have stamped the image in Memento Ink & coloured it using Stampin' Blends in light and dark of the Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate. I have stamped the sentiment in Memento ink using the new Pick A Pennant stamp set, both stamp sets available June 1st 2018. I grass paper comes from our Birthday Memories DSP, available until May 31st 2018. I have backed that onto Old Olive cardstock & tore the bottom off before sponging it with Old Olive ink. I have ran some Burlap ribbon across the joins, adhered 2 little hearts from our Hearts & Stars Elements. I have backed all of that onto some Crumb Cake cardstock and then backed it onto my Sahara Sand  card base.




I really hope you enjoy this card, and please contact me if you have any questions about my projects, or about Stampin' Up!.

Hugs, Mel.


No comments

Popular Posts