>

A Little Wild Mini Gable Box

2 comments
Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. Did you know you can turn your Mini Gable Boxes inside out?? Well i didn't even think of that until i seen a post from UK Demonstrator Amanda Charlesworth over at Scrimping Mommy. She had made a pretty box using the inside white as the outside. Well how did she do it you ask? All it takes is heating the adhesive closure with your heat gun until it is soft enough to pull back. How easy is that!! Now you have a way of making all kinds of awesome looking Gable boxes. For my first effort i have made a gift box for baby.

 I have used A Little Wild stamp set and Dies. I coloured the images with out Stampin'® Blends. I have cut the scallop with a die from our Seasonal Layers Thinlits. I have sponged around that with Daffodil Delight ink to give it a bit more of *oompf* lol. I have filled it with Ready Shreddie and tied it off with some retired ribbon and the Bear gift tag. I hope you enjoy this project.






2 comments

  1. These beautiful and elegant gable boxes can be very alluring for the people There many company companies in the market which offer custom gable boxes butt I personally prefer TheCustomboxes for customized packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. If you are looking for Custom Printed Gable Packaging Boxes for your food, bakerys, and other gift products then visit this website.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts