>

Halloween Treats

No comments
comecreatewithmel
Hi Guys,

Although here in Australia Halloween isnt celebrated the way it is in other parts of the world, some of us still get into it. Me being one!! I love the cuteness of it, YES i said cuteness! Lol....To me Halloween is one of the funnest times to be creative. I got my inspiration for these bone pens from Dawn Griffiths at Dawns Stamping Thoughts. She's a clever little cookie.
So i ordered the pens online and off i went creating. I had a blast with these and they are the cutest. I cannot wait to see the faces on the little trick or treaters who come knocking.

I've used the following to make them.
Mr Funny Bones #142245
Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper #142029

The heart came from the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch #140396....Or buy as a bundle and save 10% Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle #143493
Whisper White Card Stock #106549
Basic Black Card Stock #121688
Smoky Slate Ink Pad #131291 or as an ink set of neutrals #140933
Memento Black Ink Pad #132708


No comments

Popular Posts